Friday 4 September 2015

Gluten Free Dayhome, Bridlewood, Calgary SW

Art Kids Dayhome


Hi parents,
My name is Carolina, I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2012 and my son was diagnosed in 2014 at the age of 9, my home is a clean and gluten free place, environment where individuality is encouraged in a loving atmosphere.
Whether you are a parent looking to help your celiac kids, or gluten sensitivity, I hope to help with this task. I have been operating my day home in Bridlewood for 4 yrs and love my job. I have been very blessed  to have worked with many wonderful Families. I use a daily planner to tell you the each day activities of your child




Activities: , Baking / Crafts / Spanish Lessons / Painting / Alphabet / Coloring
Theme days / Holiday parties / Getting out to the parks in our community / Birthday Parties we celebrate every holiday to its fullest.







 All the food is homemade, fresh and healthy: Gluten Free Breakfast, Lunch and snacks following the Canada food guide
I provide monthly tax receipt
Safety food, CPR and First Aid trained.
Please feel free to email me if you have any question: artkidsdayhome@gmail.com 
Thank's



No comments:

Post a Comment